Horizon Plastics International – Job Fair – Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Horizon Plastics International – Job Fair December 11th, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
We are currently seeking employees for our Full Time Operator classification.
Lions Club Community Centre – 157 Elgin Street East, Cobourg
2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Full time employees will be required to work 12 hour rotating continental shifts.
7:00 am – 7:00 pm or 7:00 pm – 7:00 am for a total of 84 hours over a two week period.
• Positive Attitude
• Basic Computer Skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be in good physical condition – lift up to 50lbs
• Previous Manufacturing experience an asset
• Must be able to pass Criminal Reference Check
• Successful completion of basic aptitude testing
• Safety Shoes Are Required
Step 1 (Initial Rate) $16.65
Step 2 (After 30 days worked) $16.91
Step 3 (After 65 days worked) $17.43
Eligible after 3 months
• Please bring a copy of your resume and 2 pieces of ID (one photo) for a criminal background check to be completed.
• For those who are interested but unable to attend, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
• Candidates will be contacted directly
• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE