Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete work assignments as directed through assignment of work orders; ensure work completed thoroughly and in a timely manner
• Perform outlined procedures for regular machine preventive/predictive maintenance program.
• Conduct troubleshooting and repair activities for machine breakdowns as necessary.
• Install new equipment coordinated with outside services, as required
• Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs.
• Notify appropriate personnel of stock deficiencies and tool/material requirements
• Construct, assemble, and dismantle machinery and equipment.
• Red Seal Millwright certification
• Self-motivated individual with a demonstrated commitment to safety
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office software
• Experience working with hand tools and power tools
• Plastic injection molding experience an asset
• Utilizes ERP as required
• Supports QMS implementation and ongoing Continuous Improvement
• Wears any equipment, protective devices or clothing required by the Company; report to a manager or supervisor any known missing or defective equipment, protective device or known workplace hazard that may be dangerous to any worker and do not use or operate any equipment or work in a way that may endanger himself/herself or any other employee
• Completes all other duties as assigned
Resumes, in word format, can be received at: email@example.com